A plantarium is a small botanic oasis that's educational and amusing at the same time. The principle is simple :
1. Put the seeds in the gel and close the tubes. There are 3 plants, one for each tube : basil, tomatoes and cucumbers.
2. Be patient. It's not necessary to water them, the gel has all the water the plants will need.
3. Once the seeds start sprouting, put the tubes in a sunny place (but not in direct sunlight). You can see the how the plants grow both above and below the soil thanks the transparent gel!!!
4. When the plants grow to the height of the tube, just replant them in their own pots and water regularly.
5. Afterwards, you plants can be planted in larger pots or in the ground.
This Kit Contains :
- 3 PVC tubes '12 x 4 x 4 cm)
- 3 gels for growing (red, green and yellow)
- 3 types of seeds (basil, tomato and cucumber)
- 3 small pots (3.5 x 3.5 cm)
- 1 pellet of peat for replanting
- 1 wooden spatula
- 1 information book
Dimensions of the box : 20 x 16 x 6 cm
[Ref. 8600] [$, £, CHF...]
Please first log into your account.
Log in / Sign in